Monday, March 12, 2012

HIGH SCHOOL PLAYLIST (ohgodwhy?)

Ok, I don't do these kinds of things (let me rephrase that: I HATE doing these kinds of things), BUT since this is my friend's idea... I thought: what the hell, you live only once (and revenge is best served cold, right... AMELA?). ;)          





1. Everlast - Black Jesus

2. NIN - Gave Up

3. Marilyn Manson - Coma White

4. Wolfsheim - Once in a Lifetime 

5. System Of A Down - Aerials

6. Slipknot - Wait and Bleed

7. Static X - Push It 

8. Queen - I Want To Break Free 

9. Aerosmith - Livin' On The Edge

10. Rammstein - Du Hast

11. Alice In Chains - Rooster


There's more, lot's more, but I'm too lazy to remember or to write any of them down.

TAGS (I really hope these people don't kill me):







6 comments:

  1. I am glad to know that you will always be there to save my retarded ass and do my blog tag thingies! XD

    Dear lady you have the most awesome playlist!!!

    :-*****

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your ideas, as usual. It's nice to know about your past favorite songs. Thanks for sharing the song-titles and links.

    Today, I'm going to download the music. Do you have a Grooveshark account?

    ReplyDelete