Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"I'm trying to get my brain right, trying to correct my brain chemistry with more chemistry," he says. Shocking but we're nothing. We're just moments, we're clever but we're clueless. I've been looking for a way out, something that isn't so cruel. Well I'm a little tired, you see, complacent and miserable. I think you're missing out, I think you're dumbing it down. You're past the point of holding up to your words, there's no getting it by us now. We're just human, amusing and confusing. Talking to myself all the way to the station, pictures in my head of the final destination, all lined up are the ones that aren't allowed to stay. Try to save myself but myself keeps slipping away.

2 comments:

  1. Ja se divim svakoj tvojoj karikaturi! Najviše sjajiš od svih nas. Big kiss od Sele :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive and inspiring art & thought-provoking quote. Zombie Ninja is brilliant, bizarre, and original.

    I appreciate the music videos you share on your pages.

    ReplyDelete